Each day this week I am highlighting a different theme from my stories. Read down to the end because there is a chance to win a prize.
‘Boinking’: where have my characters had sex and what is the most unusual place to ‘boink’?
- On a rug - Just Good Friends
- In space (actually on Earth, but the heroine was helping the hero write an erotic romance set in space and they were enacting some of the scenes. It wasn’t easy recreating a spaceship in a standard apartment – a chest had to double up as the ship’s console!!) – Friendly Seduction
- On a table (the hero fingering the heroine to climax) - Friendly Seduction
- They also did it on a rug, which clearly seems to be a theme for me! – Friendly Seduction
- In a hotel (they were at a Beginners’ BDSM conference held in a hotel) – Submissive Training
- In a chair in a reception room at the hotel (the hero masturbated in said chair – Submissive Training
- Over a spanking bench – Submissive Training
- On top of a piano (at least they got hot and bothered even if the heroine pushed the hero away before it got too far) – Friend or Foe
- In a car – Friend or Foe
- In a petal-filled bath – Friend or Foe
- In a sex club (this was one of the main characters only and not with the other!) – The Sub Who Switched
- And, guess what, on the carpet! – The Sub Who Switched
The thing to comment about that penultimate one is that it is illegal in the UK to have sex in public so I made it that their act was also against the club’s rules, despite the book not particularly being set in any one country, although I am sure there are States in the US where it is also illegal to have sex in the public areas of a club.
Places in other books I have written which are yet to be published include in a barn (Wife for Three coming out in late June) and in a hill fort but I can see I need to be more inventive about places around the home like over a sofa, against a wall, in a shower……..
So, do leave me a comment telling me the most unusual place you have had sex, heard about, or read in other authors’ books. I will choose the most interesting comment each day and the winner will win a free PDF copy of one of my books (see full list on www.bookstrand.com/jennifer-denys). Check back on Sunday when I have have a list of the winners.
And don’t forget to come back tomorrow when the theme is ‘Sex Toys’.
All the best