Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday Writing

I am on holiday for two weeks from Friday (YEAH!!!). I will mostly be in front of the TV watching live Olympics coverage, but I promise to do some writing. This is what I am working on:

‘The Haunt of the Wolves’ – that may be the series title rather than the title of this book, which might be ‘Submissive Trials’ about a BDSM werewolf club! This one involves a rogue werewolf, three betas and a human woman. Started.

‘Alien abduction comedy’ – no, that isn’t the title but the premise! I am hooked on alien abduction stories of the type where an Earth girl is abducted to be mate to an alien, and had a laugh one day wondering what would happen if they happen to abduct ME – a loud Englishwoman going through the menopause (see blog from last week on that subject!) – so that is exactly what this story is about. The alien in question doesn’t find it so easy to subdue the woman he has taken. Started.

‘The Last Werewolf’ – a collaboration with Finnish writer, Susan Laine. This is an MMF story set in both England and Finland about an English girl who thinks she is the last werewolf. I have finished my bits, Susan has just a couple of chapters left.

The sequel to ‘Retraining the  Sub’ which will be ‘Retraining the Dom’ – and I haven’t started writing this one yet.

A ten years on-type story bringing together each of the main characters from all three ‘Friends & Acquaintances’ and ‘Doms & Acquaintances’ series, since they have cross-over characters, looking at their lives – none of which has turned out the way they intended at the end each book. This story has them recalling why they fell in love in the first place and bringing their lives back on track.  Yet to start.
Do keep reading my blog as I will post to it despite being on hols.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment