Monday 12 August 2013

What's Doing Mondays?

My blog is changing for the Autumn. These are my plans:

Mondays will become 'What's doing Mondays?'

I will continue with the 'Monthly inspirational author' on the first Monday of the month starting with Mellanie Szereto in September.

Then things that happen in my life, with the holidays, house, garden, rabbit or Dom! I will also do some more BDSM discussion posts since they went down very well.

And once a month I will include a 'Something you never knew about me'. Find out next week where I have a mole....

In the meantime here's a pic from my hols with a friend I've known for over 25 years!



Wednesdays will still be 'Wednesday Writing' where I tell you all about my latest books and I will have a Writing Tip once a month on the last Wednesday of the month.

I will also be doing a monthly character profile from a main character in one of my stories starting next week with the turn of Lucas from 'Retraining the Sub'.

Look out for news on Weds this week about my work in progress 'Retraining the Dom'! (Yes, I have been working on it over the hols).

Fridays will now become 'Weekend Reading'. There will be up to three book recommendations.

Enjoy

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment