Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wednesday Writing

I have decided to buy a charm bracelet and add charms to commemorate each of my books. I will buy charms after each royalty day. As I have some catching up to do I have bought three:




The J is for my pen name (I will get a D after I’ve bought all the catch up ones!)




The book is for my first book ‘Just Good Friends’ as Sam and Jessie are friends who read sci-fi and like to discuss the books they read. Sam then finds out Jessie likes erotic romances and persuades her to start reading those instead. One thing leads to another and they start to enact some of the scenes they read…









The flower is for my second book ‘The Submission Challenge’ as the front cover depicts Jon and Rebecca in the garden where he is giving her a (naked) massage….








I will report again when I have more charms. Next up will be a typewriter!


Jen








2 comments: