Friday 30 June 2017

Wicked Weekends

WICKED WEEKENDS


Title: One Night in Washington, D.C.

Author: Jordan Monroe

Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance

Sexual orientation: F/M

Length of story: Novella, or approximately 27K words

What's hot?: Two musicians find passion in not just the music that they play...

Blurb:

Lauren and Adam are two professional musicians living in Washington, D.C. One night after performing together, Adam admits to Lauren that he's been interested in her for a long time. The two share a passionate evening at her apartment in Waterfront SW. However, though they like each other a great deal, their long-term desires don’t match up: he believes his next step is to have a family, and she is wedded to her career.

After their final performance together, will they be able to, as they say in D.C., reach across the aisle and come to a resolution?

Buy links: 






Title: Viktor, Happy Evil After Book 1

Author: Sarah Marsh

Genre: paranormal romance

Sexual orientation:  MF

Length of story: 36,640

What's hot?: When the heroine's teasing finally breaks Viktor's self-control and he shows her exactly what she's been missing all her life.

Blurb: 

Pandora is a Fairy Godmother who’s never fit in with her own people. Only she has the power…and the attitude, to step in and help those who others have decided aren’t worthy of a happy ending. How hard could it be to manipulate some of the most feared beings in their world?

Viktor has spent his entire un-dead life being the bogey man to the paranormal community and that’s the way he wants to keep it....with everyone else far away from him. When the opportunity arises to take his revenge on his nemesis, he can’t resist—even if it means risking his reputation and rescuing the damsel in distress.

Halle never expected to find herself in need of a savior, especially one with a reputation like Viktor’s. But she’s used to listening to her instincts and her cat trusts the strange woman who pops up and claims to have some solutions.

If a girl can’t trust her own Fairy Godmother, then what is this world coming to?

Buy links:







Title: Club Thrive Vendetta

Author: Alison Mello

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Sexual orientation: M/F

Length of book: 203 kindle pages 286 print pages

What's hot?: Shane and Katie. They are a spicy couple and they love to play around under the sheets, in the shower, on the counter....well you know. 

Blurb:

Katie…

My heart was shattered a year ago, and it feels like I’ll never be whole again.

All I have to distract me is my job, so I throw myself into my work, hoping success will make the pain easier to bear.
That is until I meet a sexy, green-eyed man…that’s the day my numb heart starts to beat again.

Shane…
I work hard to get ahead. I’m a trainer by day and a club manager at night, but there’s something missing in my life, and I’m not quite sure what it is.

Until I meet Katie. She’s sweet, smart, and beautiful, and I’d do anything for her.

My devotion is truly put to the test, though, when I have to risk my life to save hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment