Wednesday 26 October 2011

New book, out for pre-orders

YEAH! The Submission Challenge is now being advertised on www.sirenpublishing.com for pre-orders and it will be available on 1 November. I can now say truthfully I am a multi-selling author (if two books counts as multi?! Well the third is due out in early Jan).

It certainly feels like I am more than a ‘one trick pony’ or whatever the expression is.

I don't know what it is like for authors who have tons of best-selling books out but at this stage in my writing 'career' each book that is accepted, each time I get the edits in, each time it is published, each and every sale is terribly exciting and I hope I never get tired of it.

I will put up an extract from this book next week. Watch this space.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment