Thursday 13 October 2011

Tribute to favourite erotic romance authors

Following on from my first blog yesterday, 'Just Good Friends' was written as my tribute to my favourite erotic romance writers several of whom are listed on my Author's profile on http://www.bookstrand.com/jennifer-denys

It was great fun analysing the types of themes that come up in this genre like Friends who fall in love plots (my favourite and the theme for my current two series of books), Kidnap or mistaken identity plots, Tortured souls or those with past baggage, Hidden Identity, Those wanting to discover more about their sexuality, and so on and working them into my story. The stories my hero and heroine read are based on these themes. Some of you may recognise these plotlines from your favourite stories by other authors.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment