Monday 26 March 2012

Inspirational Mondays - review for Friendly Seduction

I had an absolutely FAB review from Coffee Time Romance last week and they gave me their top rating of 5 cups which they state is for exceptional books. Wow! What is even better is that it is for Friendly Seduction – my favourite book to write – but one that hasn’t sold particularly well, possibly because of the humour in the story. So this might boost sales!

It will certainly boost my ego – when you get a good review you jump up and down for joy and are inspired to immediately write another story (but it if is bad you never feel like writing ever again!)


Rating: 5 Cups

Matt is a sci-fi author, not a romance writer. When his editor tells him more sex, more romance, more heat, he asks his cousin for help.

Lissa has a huge crush on Matt, but she has no way of letting him know she finds him sexy. Every time he walks into the room, her tongue feels like it has been turned and twisted and pinned on the roof of her mouth.

After setting up a meeting time with his cousin and her friends, Matt is shocked when he sees Lissa in the group of women who read erotica. As she begins to open up about what she likes and dislikes about the hedonistic novels, Matt really sees Lissa for who she is. When he needs help again, he finds himself alone with Lissa time and again instead of the group setting like the first time. What follows is some of the sexiest and erotic encounters that both Matt and Lissa have ever experienced. But what will happen when the novel is finally finished? Will they say goodbye to their experimentation, or hello to a newly discovered love?

I loved, loved, LOVED Friendly Seduction! At times I found myself sighing because of the pure pleasure Matt took in discovering Lissa’s body. Other times, Ms. Denys had me laughing so hard at the less-than-stellar sexy performances that the words seemed to be jumping around on my eBook Reader. Reading this book was such a pleasure and I enjoyed each erotic encounter, whether it was pure sexual or had the humorous scenarios that made me fall in love with this tale. I want to read more by this author and I can only hope that her other stories will grip me from the getgo like this one has.

Danielle
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment