Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wednesday writing - working with more than one publisher


Retraining the Sub came out on Monday and is available to buy at Evernight Publishing, on Bookstrand or Amazon. It is exciting to publish with a new publisher – although I haven’t stopped working with the lovely people at Siren Bookstrand, and, indeed, the next in the Duoterra sci-fi series Chasing Emily is due out with them at the end of September.

No, the reason I went to Evernight is that, firstly I wanted to see if another publishing house was interested in my work, and secondly – and the main reason – to promote my BDSM stories to a different audience having done one series of BDSM stories with Siren (the Doms & Acquaintances series including ‘Submissive Training’ which was Siren’s number one bestseller at Amazon UK for pretty much most of June and July!).

So if you have started reading my blog because you are an Evernight Reader then welcome. If you are a Siren reader and like my BDSM stories then do pop over to Evernight.

Jen

PS And I've had a 5 star review on Amazon already!! Thank you booklover-13. RTS was intensely erotic. I loved the history Ann and Luke have and the powerful bond they share. This is another must read by Ms. Denys!

No comments:

Post a Comment