Wednesday 15 August 2012

Wednesday Writing

 I have great things to look forward to in the coming months:

  • A new book out (Retraining the Sub) on 27 August, through a new publisher, Evernight Publishing (been working on edits over the hols) - see cover above. This is the first in a two part BDSM series set around a club's retraining programme. See next week's blog for an excerpt;
  • A collaboration with lovely Finnish writer Susan Laine entitled The Last Werewolf has been accepted by Evernight Publishing during the holidays - due out in October or thereabouts. More on that story in coming weeks but it is an MMF story set in England and Finland;
  • In about five and a half weeks I will be flying to Finland to meet Susan for the first time! - it will be really interesting to meet her in the flesh. We have only ever communicated by email or post. I don't even know what she sounds like, although I have sent her a video of me - she says I sound so posh she expects me to start reciting Shakespeare - forsooth, I pray not!!;
  • And then about three and a half weeks after I am back from Finland I fly off to the States to meet two other great author friends, Angela Wray and Tatum Throne - same thing as with Susan, have never met either of them before, although managed to set up Skype and had a couple of conversations with Tatum which was really terrific. Angela became my friend not long after my first book came out and she has been a loyal and encouraging friend ever since!
  • By that time my next book (Chasing Emily - being published by Siren Publishing) will be out. This is the second in the sci-fi series and follows the fortunes of bar owner, Emily, first heard of in 'Wife for Three'.

This is going to be a GREAT Autumn.

Jen

8 comments:

  1. You have been busy! How fun to have collaborated with Susan. Good luck with all the books and wishing you many sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you in October! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a fall you have planned! Sounds like some great memories will be made for you on your trips too! Have fun, and let loose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck and much success. I will put this book on my reading list.

    Regards,

    Erin Simone, Author

    www.erinsimonebooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin. Look out on my Facebook page - I am doing ten days of snippets leading up to the book release - so you can find out more!! This starts on thurs.

      Delete