Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wednesday Writing - Competition time!

Christmas competition time! To win a calendar showing each of my book covers (which conveniently number 12!!!), do the word search below. The unused letters will spell out a sentence. Then write the sentence in the comment box. The first person to get it correct will win the calendar!


Good luck.


S
J
H
A
S
E
V
L
O
W
H
O
E
U
V
E
U
A
S
U
I
E
P
E
D
S
B
Y
B
R
O
F
D
R
R
C
U
T
H
M
M
R
E
I
E
E
C
S
C
H
A
S
I
N
G
T
R
W
H
T
T
R
Y
M
S
S
R
A
A
O
A
S
I
E
A
L
S
A
S
D
L
L
L
F
O
E
A
N
I
D
O
I
L
F
L
R
N
S
N
N
V
M
E
W
O
Y
E
I
T
E
I
A
E
R
E
E
C
N
N
E
J
N
E
N
D
E
N
H
Y
S
G
N
G
O
O
D
S
W
I
T
C
H
E
D


Sorry - I forgot to put in the words you are supposed to find!! Well done, Skye Kiloh on managing to complete it. For everyone else, here are the words in case you want to try it.

By
Challenge                Submission
Chasing                  Submissive
Collared                  Switched
Dom                       The
Emily                      Three
Foe                        Werewolf
For                         Who
Friend                     Wife
Good                      Wolves
Just
Last
Retraining
Seduction

1 comment:

  1. This was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed this puzzle!!

    ReplyDelete