Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wednesday writing

Following on from Monday’s blog where I talked about word counts I thought I would tell you what forthcoming books I am planning to write:

Friend or Foe is the last in the Friends series and is about Gina who falls for someone she works with despite always being at loggerheads with him. I have finished writing this and it is with a friend for critical reading before I will submit it to Siren Publishing.

Last in the Doms series – title to be confirmed but it might be something like I Submit to You. This is Ellie’s story and she has some erotic photos taken but has trouble submitting to the person who is in love with her. I have only just started this one.

Dragon story – title to be confirmed. About a world where dragons and men live but rarely come into contact with each other and a man falls in love with a human girl who is one of the women who live with a community of dragons as their mates. I am at the stage of plotting this one and setting the world of dragons otherwise known as ‘world building’.

Wolf story – title to be confirmed. About werewolves and a human woman who agrees to an arranged match with a man not knowing at that stage he is a werewolf and what is involved in being the wife of the alpha. I haven’t done more than think up the synopsis and am world building the world of wolves.

Captured in Space – this is the story that Matt and Lissa are writing in Friendly Seduction so I thought it would be a good idea to write it for real! It is a sci-fi story about a girl who has run away from her owner and is captured by bounty hunters. On the way home they fall in love but they have to give her back to her owner. Haven’t started on this one yet.

Ten years on type story (title tbc) – I quite like the idea of doing a ten years on story following what happens to the six women from the Friends & Doms series as things don’t quite go to plan and they all have to revisit why they fell in love with their husbands in the first place. That’s as far as I have got so far.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment