Monday 20 April 2015

Something you never knew about me....

Something you never knew about me….

I make my own badges. I began this to give out for promotional purposes. So I have ones with my book covers on:





ones with quotes over one of my photos,



The templates are clearer to see:







or just plain quotes on coloured background. There are badges aimed at writers:

I’m writing
a book.
I’ve got
the page
numbers done


Or at readers:

A Room
Without Books
is a body
without soul


Or for sex lovers:

Sex without
Love is
merely
healthy
exercise


Or just plain nice quotes:


It doesn’t
Cost anything
Extra to
be nice!


For the forthcoming Smut by the Sea event in Scarborough next month, I have stuck a badge onto each one of my bookmarks trying to match the quote with the book, eg,

If you obey
All the rules,
You miss
All the fun

(on a bookmark of ‘Retraining the Sub’)


Or

There is no
friend as loyal
as a book


(on a bookmark of ‘Just Good Friends’)


2 comments: