Monday 22 April 2013

Inspirational Mondays

I recently did an online quiz to find out if you had an inclination toward any aspect of BDSM. Let me remind you that I write BDSM stories or often include aspects of it in my stories so chances are I do have an inclination!!

These were my results:


Exhibitionist / Voyeur
93%

Experimental
79%

Bondage
75%

Submissive
68%

Masochist
64%

Switch
54%

Sadist
46%

Degradation
36%

Dominant
21%

Vanilla
0%


Considering the fact that I had nude photos taken for my 50th birthday and insist on all my friends looking at them, the topmost score sounds about right! Check out my blog next week and you can see one of the pics to celebrate the latest birthday!


I am a little surprised I came out as 0% vanilla though! Clearly I am thoroughly perverted!!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment